Forums are closing! We all use Discord instead!

We've already been using the Discord for a little while, and dropped support for the forums ages ago, so it's finally time to completely remove the forums to make way for all the other fun stuff we have planned for the website. Join the Discord server and stay tuned for more things to come!

Any Suggestions for MC Modpacks and/or Servers?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JWTech, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Ockman

Ockman Active Member

I still kind of want a skyblock/questing modpack on the network at some point.
    Who knows, maybe by the time Agrarian Skies 2 releases it's server files and not just the single player build we will be ready for it XD
    Most of the other questing packs (not materiel energy) are rather fun though.

NaughtyFairy likes this.
  2. Tyerial12

Tyerial12 Well-Known Member

i have never found a questing modpack on mc fun at all.. speicaly the when your dead your dead crap. MC to be is a building game but eh i guess ill never see the fun in questing in a build game =P

3. HandGrenade

HandGrenade Active Member

I think minecraft was first made for building, yes, but the game has since then branched out and lead on to many different forms of game play. Some people may find questing or RPG modpacks or play styles awesome, some, may just prefer some nice blocks and to build a massive castle. We are all different in the way we play the game, but none the less, we play the game, and that is what brings us together as a community.

4. Tyerial12

oh never said it wasnt for others i just said i dont see ot =P you quest you get it all done then what is my point.. least with building just tear it down and make more heh

5. Elstealthed

Elstealthed Assistant
    Staff Member Assistant (Helper)

not too keen on sky blocks but ones like crash landing are really fun to play, just a shame that it's alot of work to get a server for it going XD I've played one and it's a great time consumer but that seems to be the only one I've personally found to host the pack :(

Angel_Kairi likes this.
  6. Angel_Kairi

Angel_Kairi New Member

7. Elstealthed

Elstealthed Assistant

who wants to suggest a seed for my Ultimate Eons world? :p

8. Angel_Kairi

Angel_Kairi New Member

Make sure BoP is active. c; It gives you a fun seed regardless.

9. Elstealthed

Elstealthed Assistant

aha turnt that on already XD

Angel_Kairi likes this.
  10. Tyerial12

nice mod pack if im looking for a very hard pack ill play it right now im just in the mood to build and not die =P

11. Miss

Miss New Member

You know, I have played my share of MineCraft, and there is one in the grouping that I have nit seen. You talk about magic but no one has mentioned the FTB Mage Quest
    Sure it is a guided quest, but are any of you natural magicians? This is a hard pack. I found that the single player mode to be extremely hard to level because the mobs are more and stronger than in other packs. I would love to see this as a new server on Toasty. Perhaps I will actually have fun with a pack again.