Forums are closing! We all use Discord instead!

We've already been using the Discord for a little while, and dropped support for the forums ages ago, so it's finally time to completely remove the forums to make way for all the other fun stuff we have planned for the website. Join the Discord server and stay tuned for more things to come!

Crashing Frequently

Discussion in 'Report an Issue' started by vermelody, Jul 12, 2016.

1. vermelody

vermelody New Member

Hey, I'm constantly crashing on the FTB Infinity Evolved Expert mode skyblock server. Here's everything:

Your Ingame Name:
    vermelody

Which Game/Server (or website):
    FTB Infinity Evolved Expert Mode Skyblock

Time of the event:
    Been noticing this since yesterday, at around 1 am UTC-06:00 (Central)

Where (If possible):
    On the island that W0lfMan26 and I share, particularly around the edges of our island.

What happened:
    I'm building a flat surface so I can see the max space I have to work with. Usually happens while I am using hover mode with my jetpack (flux-infused set). It can happen instantly as I log in or like 5 minutes after the fact. But I will move any direction, freeze for a couple of second, the whole screen will turn the color of the sky, then I will crash.

What you were trying to do:
    I've tried lowering different graphics settings. The render distance twice, particles reduced, then switched from fancy to fast. No changes, minus that with the lowered settings I'm getting a constant 60 frames. I also lowered the framerate cap to 60 but I don't think that matters.

Crash log (Preferably pastebin.com):

Additional Information:
    Pretty much nailed everything here as far as I know. Any assistance at all would be appreciated.

EDIT: I've failed to mention that I have not touched any of the files at all, except for screenshots. Only thing I've done is download the pack and use it as is.

#1 vermelody, Jul 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  2. MissEmai

MissEmai Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator VIP Member

vermelody likes this.
  3. vermelody

vermelody New Member

Alright, thanks. Didn't realize there were two forums. x.x I'm going to try and update a couple things before I repost on Serendipity. There's a couple outdated configs, but I guess I didn't think it mattered before.

4. JWTech

JWTech Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Yeah, we're actually Seren's Teamspeak partner, and play a bunch of other games and hangout mostly in the Teamspeak.