Forums are closing! We all use Discord instead!

We've already been using the Discord for a little while, and dropped support for the forums ages ago, so it's finally time to completely remove the forums to make way for all the other fun stuff we have planned for the website. Join the Discord server and stay tuned for more things to come!

Teamspeak as a Social Hub

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NaughtyFairy, Apr 29, 2015.

1. NaughtyFairy

NaughtyFairy Volunteer

I want to personally invite all you lovely people to hang out with us on Teamspeak3.

There are a few reasons I why say this.
    • Our community is blessed with a 500-slot Teamspeak server. That's enough room for every member of this forum and each to bring 2-3 friends! That's right; you can bring your friends. Lots of friends. All the friends.
    • People on Teamspeak don't necessarily have to be playing the same game, or a game at all. People go there just to socialize. And by socialize, I mean make dirty jokes. Constantly. We laugh and share great pictures from the internet. Help each other with homework even. It is a vibrant and varied time.
    • You don't need a microphone. You don't need to speak. Nope. There is a chat in the lower half for people to type. So, if you are too shy to speak or unable to get a microphone, you can still join in on the fun.
    • I am an awkward person. Now, this may be a bit confusing. Why is this a reason to join Teamspeak? Well I have made friends there and felt welcome, I am positive you will feel welcome, too.
    Welcome to the community. Welcome to Teamspeak.

Now if you don't have it already, here is the link to the official site's download:
    https://www.teamspeak.com/downloads
    And here is the server IP: ts.tastynode.com

If you have any questions, you may ask us here and we will help you best we can.
    Be sure to read and follow all rules while on the Teamspeak.

#1 NaughtyFairy, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2016