Forums are closing! We all use Discord instead!

We've already been using the Discord for a little while, and dropped support for the forums ages ago, so it's finally time to completely remove the forums to make way for all the other fun stuff we have planned for the website. Join the Discord server and stay tuned for more things to come!

Trove Referrals.

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by SirGreg, Aug 3, 2015.

1. SirGreg

SirGreg Member

Here you place your refer a friend code so that if your an achievment hunter like myself you require to complete 30 refer a friend to get one epic mount.

So with that in order. Any persons under 30 mastery please go ahead and use my code under the trove website and put my code and anyone else's. For every code that is up here I will do my best to add you prior to me hitting mastery 30.

My Referral code QCHXCNPF27EYTM6YC2D3

Follow this link to find the refer a friend part of the site to recieve your code.

Simply copy and paste.

Good Luck!

#1 SirGreg, Aug 3, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  2. Anori

Anori New Member

Hello there, names Anori. I am new to the communty, yet I feel like home already.
    I would like to post my code aswell. Refering me will be a great help from you! Knowing almost everything about the game I can answer every question you have regarding the game. Aside from that I may be able to help with some mounts or pets here and there. Hit me up in-game and lets chat! Here is my referal code:

QPHC3WTQG62TDE67RN3H

Enter the code here!

Thank you for the support!

3. Werespazz

Werespazz New Member

Herro!

Spazz here, with a referal code for anyone who wants to help out c:

My code: KL2EPR2PEXLZLQCJW7CP

4. judah127

judah127 New Member